Cool Graphics at RevolutionMySpace.com >

Sunday, August 17, 2008

I saw Santa Claus!

I know where Santa Claus was on Friday! My husband and I were sitting by the XCel Energy building on Nicollet Mall people watching on a beautiful day. The sun was shining and there were a few fluffy clouds decorating a beautiful blue sky. I looked up and there he was -- I'm certain it was him -- Santa Claus, just walking down the street. If you think about it, it is his off season. And where do most of us want to go on our holiday? Being a native Minnesotan, I enjoy warm, tropical places. So, if Santa were to follow this train of thought, Minnesota would be a perfect place to vacation.

Now the other thing I believe when it comes to Santa is that he no longer employs a stylist. Apparently whoever hooked him up with the red suit rectified his clothing dilemma for the most important event of the year and like so many men, he decided that was sufficient. I must report that he has given a vacation to the grr-animals too. You may be wondering how I know this and all I can tell you is it took just one look. When Santa waltzed past us he was sporting green plaid shorts, a striped shirt that barely covered his "bowl full of jelly" belly and much to our surprise, a pair of Chuck Taylor's (hightops even)!

Isn't it kind that Santa chose to visit during the month of August rather than during the Republican National Convention? Poor OLD John McCain doesn't need any other media distractions, he already seems to have been forgotten most of the time.

No comments:

glitter graphics